Group Structure

COSCO SHIPPING International is a subsidiary of COSCO SHIPPING, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of COSCO SHIPPING. As at 31st Dec 2017, the number of shares in issue of COSCO SHIPPING International was 1,532,955,429 shares, in which COSCO SHIPPING owns 68.57% and the public shareholders own the remaining 31.43%. COSCO SHIPPING is the world’s largest shipping company in terms of comprehensive strength. Its fleet of more than 1,100 ships, with a combined capacity of over 85 million DWT, ranks the first in the world.